Gloves New Boba Gloves

Misfit2

Well-Known Hunter
I thought I would show these off here. A seamstress who is making my wife's boussh costume parts helped me out and made some new gloves for me. I dyed some gloves and sent her the materials to do them. A special thanks to Arkady for some tackle twill strips to use. I sent her some exhibit photos and gave her some guidance. She even noticed that some of the pads on the fingers are a little uneven. She added that detail. I'm pleased with the results. If there is interest, she contiplated making 5 more pair in either style. ESB or ROTJ. I hope you guys enjoy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430500624.231048.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430500634.116969.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430500645.371293.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430500653.659075.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430500662.196855.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430500671.368232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

I have two suggestions so far.
1) As per numerous movie and screen shots, the center sewn lines need to be more pronounced on the gloves. I know this might be a material thing with the tackle twill partially.
2) I would also suggest having a Velcro option on the underside just below the button for the extending portion (and make it more of a pronounced flap). While there are no known reference pictures I could find for the underside of the gloves...it holds up better when trooping and gripping things with the gloves versus one button.

I would assume very comparable to the ones out there. I told her to keep the cost to a minimal

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back