Official Jet Pack Stabilizer

RussRep

Active Hunter
Hi all i am going to start machining some Ali missile range finders next week and just wanted to know how many people would be intrested in 1. If so please PM or email me cambareng@hotmail.com. Will have pics next week.
Boba_Fett_369.jpg

Russ.

::edit:: I have changed the title of the thread to accurately reflect the part being machined::/edit::

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all well i have some pics today of the finished stabilizer it is machined from ali i have also added a 5 mm taped hole at the bottom to help you attach it. Also at the top the little section with the knurl bit un screws. Any 1 interested in 1 please email me or PM cambareng@hotmail.com I hopefully want to do a run of these but i need 10-15 people . I have about 4 people who want 1. The price for 1 of these SHIPPED is £30 / $48
jet p.jpg

jet p1.jpg

jetp3.jpg

Thanks
Russ.

Nicely done, but...HOLY PRICE BATMAN! :eek:
I'd never expect to pay that much for machined doohickey.

Bobo

Yeah, while REALLY cool...a wee bit too pricey for me. I'll have to stick with my resin one. :facepalm

Looks pretty good, Russ, but perhaps just a tad too tall and thin. It's hard to tell though without side by side pics.

Yeah I think it's too tall as well, and I believe that the base needs to be a tad thicker?!

Bobo

Hi Guys it was copied from a resin stabilizer the base is 6 mm thick. The drawing that i got from UKscout is 98% spot on. Pics make it look tall .

Russ.

B]<B>Merged:</B> MACHINED ALI Missile Jetpack Stabilizer[/b]

Hi guys

Just to let you know i got the scale of the JP Stabilizer from pics on the CD ref web site, i imported the pics into cad which had a ruler one of them and was able to use this to get the scale of it.

I have bought one for my MLC JP and will post pics soon.

cheers

neil
uk-scout
starwars20.ico
TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukscout.gif
smallheaderUKPB2.gif

ukscout-webbanner.jpg

B]<B>Merged:</B> MACHINED ALI Missile Jetpack Stabilizer[/b]

Hi Neil ,
You should get your stabilizer today or tomorrow i posted it first class.
Many thanks
Russ.

i did a search and no luck.does anyone know the height/diameter of the stabilizer and the base?im putting together a scratchbuilt one and i need some general dimensions,just to put me in the ballpark.thanks in advance.

The stabilizer itself is 1 1/8" tall, 5/16" diameter. It rests on a small round washer 1/16" then a larger washer 1/8"

So total hieght is 1 5/16" inches high.

can you transform those inches to centimeters
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee :)

thanks in advance :D

The metric system is more accurate, none of that 1/8th something. I got some measurements for my blaster and I had to spent some time just transfering the inches to mm.

and 1" is 25 mm

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back