HOLLOW STALK : small run interest

bobamaker

Active Hunter
Hi everyone, I've perfected a technique that allows me to produce a hollow stalk. They are resin with a lightweight hollow metal tube cast on the inside. they are very strong (no bending) and easily fit 2 wires through (even 4 wires if the thinner ones are used). I'm not listing these on my website just yet as I need to secure the supply of the metal inner tubes.

However, I currently have enough tube to make 4 copies, so I'm offering these here for the same cost as my normal stalks, these will normally cost a little more to cover the extra for the tube.

Hollow_Stalk.jpg

Just to recap:
*HOLLOW
*LIGHTWEIGHT
*VERY STRONG
*NO BENDING

US $20.50 inc airmail
UK £10.25 inc 1st class post

1. Gonzo Fett
2. SEEKER
3. LionsPride
4. Rat_Fett

Run Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
well lets see..I've got a soild resin BM stalk
an aluminum from BKBT
an MS one....well I don't see why I should stop my collection there :lol:

Put me on the list

count me in for one BM, PM me paypal info plz

While your at it, you might as well send me some of your legendary armor too, do you take I.O.U.'s ? ok how bout payments? NO .. hmm well then how bout a trade, I have a 77 Dodge 4x4 PU truck w/ a snowplow sittin in my back yard i'm lookin to get rid of... Crap wait thats my brothers that he's been STORING AT MY HOUSE for 2 years. :facepalm . sigh

serriously though with all the overtime i'm puttin in (another 13 1/2 hour day today) it won't be long and you'll be hearing from me for some of your armor, it's next on my list of must-haves. (y)

Man, that hollow stalk would be perfect for the RF board I built. Hey BM, on a side note, what internal dimensions do your hollow rangefinders have? My board may work good in them, if they are close to a DP version.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back