Dressing a Bounty Hunter in 40 Stages - A Black and White Story

Dang it! Now i wanna upgrade my hoses so they do that through the sleeve thing and attach to the jetpack on those greeblies! More work for the wife when helping suit me up lol :p

The first post was updated with a new image order for the sake of continuity (moved 2 images in other sequence) and for more info check out post #15 with more explanation (post already updated with that info). Sorry for this 'new' arrangement, but it seems that each and every part of the whole suit must be in its natural stage (to avoid stages like putting the helmet or the cape on and after 3-4 images he has them off).

And by the way, thanks for posting the link for this thread on the TDH facebook page (while I'm not a facebook fan and I don't have an account there, I still check out the TDH page for cool updates)!

Ok this is a stupid question, what belt do the hip pouches go on, the ammo or girth belt? I can't seem to figure it out.

The ammo belt:
Stage 15.jpg

Most of the suit variants used this type of pouch with the loop on top; exception was the Pre-Pro #3 and ESB suits (basically the same soft parts), which had an extension with velcro on one side and it was attached to the ammo belt from the inside. The same pouch is present in the AoSW and C-IV exibits, but this time (in lack of the ESB ammo belt?) the pouch is sewn to the girth belt:
Boba-Fett-Costume-AoSW-2000-001.jpg

The MoM, SWtE and DaG exibits has the looped poches:
Boba-Fett-Costume-SWTE-11-23-2008-14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I would put the hip pouches on my ammo belt for my ESB suit?

And by the way, thanks for posting the link for this thread on the TDH facebook page (while I'm not a facebook fan and I don't have an account there, I still check out the TDH page for cool updates)!

You're welcome! We hope to use the FB page to drive more traffic back to the forum here as well as spread Fett love. Thanks for keeping the thread updated!

Such an amazing photo series, really love it ~~

Thanks!

so, it looks like it would be super hard to quickly make a bathroom stop...

Well, the suit is not bathroom friendly, but is still an amazing setup.

Amazing!! :)

Thanks a lot!

Um, yeah. That's kind of amazing. Great find!

Thanks! All the images are from the TDH Gallery, I only arranged them in the correct sequence.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back