Boba Fett ESB Helmet Ultimate Stencils

Well, this was a crazy ride and took me forever to finish it. Here's a large preview of the mandibles, ear platforms, rim and rear keyhole area:
ESB Mandibles Rim And Rear Keyhole Ultra.png

I'll start working on the upper cheeks and also on the rangefinder stalk, then begins the painstaking road of compiling the color separation to individual files.

I'm 99,95% happy of the stencils. There are some spots that are not lining up perfectly with the surrounding areas (ex. dome and red rim, mandibles and cheeks, and so on), but not a big deal. I tried to color match the stencils with the real helmet in a not too bright tone and I think I nailed most of the colors:
ESB Ultra Stencils Full.png

There are color variations on most areas, mostly because one of the main colors was painted over an existing color (some of these are touch-ups to hide or tone down the silver weathering), thus a new shade had enrichened an already perfect paint job:
ESB Helmet Ultra Color Shades.png

I'll start working on the color separation for each area.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back