Best rattlecan for ROTJ Fett chest/back armor? AND blaster scope question

chris2fett

New Hunter
As the title says: any recommendations for "close enough" spray can color(s) for the abdominal and backplate ROTJ Fett armor? What I have now is a little too light of a shade.

ALONG THOSE LINES: is there a relatively inexpensive "close enough" ROTJ EE3 scope or replica? The ones I see for sale/auction seem to be older models that fetch $100 U.S. and up.

Thanks!

Rustoleum Hunt club (not hunter) green is about as close as you can get when using rattle cans. It's what I used on my 501st approved armor.

All plates on ROTJ should be the same color green. When I used spray paints I used Rustoleum hunter green I think, but I really did not like the color.

As for a close enough scope, a 4x20 scope looks close enough at first glance. Something similar to this (just with different clips that would need to be replicas) https://www.amazon.com/BARSKA-AC10730-4X20-Rimfire-Riflescope/dp/B001JJCI0Q

That scope was JUST what I was looking for! It's "close enough": for my display needs and fits great on my EE3!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back