Thanks everyone! This weekend I ordered the Bushnell binoculars for her helmet and the tubes needed for the midsection. Currently looking for someone to machine a blaster rather than 3D printing one. If anyone here has a lead on that, please message me!
Haven't posted any updated in a hot minute. I've been working on the cummerbund for the past few weeks with a lot of trial and error samples. I think I finally figured out the technicalities of it and will be giving it another shot this weekend. In the meantime, I put together the beads for her belt today. The spacers look very silver in this photo, but they are a darker gunmetal in person.
I also picked up a pair of binoculars and took them apart. I made a list of all the little helmet pieces I need to purchase to put the binocs together. Hopefully will have more progress to show soon!