Two part question about armor

Well, I recently found that she has a soft spot for superheroes, and I just got my bat-cowl today(y)

BTW, what's the best way to take care of a latex mask so it will last longer? I heard armor-all works, but...:facepalm

I'll just have to keep my eyes open to make sure before I get a girlfriend, that I won't be rediculed for having a mando and a guard

BTW, what's the best way to take care of a latex mask so it will last longer? I heard armor-all works, but...:facepalm

my wife has some special silicone based stuff for taking care of latex clothing. if you google for "latex garment care" you'll see lots of advice. i'd assume that the cowl would be similar care-wise.

*waits for the dirty comments*

As far as your gf and costuming. My advice, drop it. If she's not interested, then pushing it will make her resent it and you. Now if you see her show interest in a different aspect of costuming then suggest you help her, but don't push an idea on her, let her decide.

For example, if she seems interested in SuperHeros, then you might mention, "Honey, you seemed to like my bat mask, would you be interested in my working on you an outfit while I work on that? If so, which one would you be interested in?" Most importantly, DON'T try to talk her into a skimpy one. It's better to have a girl with a Batgirl costume who likes dressing up, than one who is dead set against costumes because "all you want is for me to wear some skimpy Wonder Woman outfit". (replace Batgirl and Wonder Woman with ANH Leia and Slave Leia for you SW geeks)

my wife has some special silicone based stuff for taking care of latex clothing. if you google for "latex garment care" you'll see lots of advice. i'd assume that the cowl would be similar care-wise.

*waits for the dirty comments*

*nudge nudge ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back