Bossk Relby-v10 Mortar Gun (Webley Schermuly Anti-Riot Gun)

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
I have ALWAYS been envious of OdiWan72 's original Bossk rifle. They are so incredibly rare that I never expected to own one myself, so I got the next-best-thing, his replica casting (which is EXCELLENT). Then an opportunity came along (check the Cargo Hold if you haven't already) to own and original and I lept at it!

My very own Webley Schermuly Anti-Riot gun arrived today and it is AMAZING! Replicas are wonderful, but there is nothing quite like owning a piece of history. Can't wait to grab some M38s and get this thing finished! The best part is, I think I can add them without having to mod the original gun in any way!

Relby-v10 Mortar Gun - Webley Schermuly Anti-Riot Gun.jpg

I have posted the pic before but don't think I have posted the actual file. For anyone who picked up one of these or Has Odiwan's replica, here is my best take on the Emitter Tip. This file is print-ready and should fit the original as well as any replica with the right diameter barrel. Please do not push this file out to Thingiverse or anywhere else.

Bossk - Relby-v10 Mortar Gun Emitter Tip.jpg

Attachments

• Bossk - Relby-v10 Mortar Gun - Emitter Tip.stl
    4.2 MB · Views: 429
So, as scottjua pointed out in this excellent video:

The Relby-v10 tip I posted above (Post #2) fits OdiWan72 's replica blasters, but is a bit too small for the real deal. Here is a scaled-up version for those who have an original Webley-Schermuly.

Attachments

• Bossk - Relby-v10 Mortar Gun - Barrel Tip - Original Webley-Schermuly.stl
    3.9 MB · Views: 394
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back