Bossk Relby-v10 Mortar Gun (Webley Schermuly Anti-Riot Gun)

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
I have ALWAYS been envious of OdiWan72 's original Bossk rifle. They are so incredibly rare that I never expected to own one myself, so I got the next-best-thing, his replica casting (which is EXCELLENT). Then an opportunity came along (check the Cargo Hold if you haven't already) to own and original and I lept at it!

My very own Webley Schermuly Anti-Riot gun arrived today and it is AMAZING! Replicas are wonderful, but there is nothing quite like owning a piece of history. Can't wait to grab some M38s and get this thing finished! The best part is, I think I can add them without having to mod the original gun in any way!

Relby-v10 Mortar Gun - Webley Schermuly Anti-Riot Gun.jpg

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
I have posted the pic before but don't think I have posted the actual file. For anyone who picked up one of these or Has Odiwan's replica, here is my best take on the Emitter Tip. This file is print-ready and should fit the original as well as any replica with the right diameter barrel. Please do not push this file out to Thingiverse or anywhere else.

Bossk - Relby-v10 Mortar Gun Emitter Tip.jpg

Attachments

• Bossk - Relby-v10 Mortar Gun - Emitter Tip.stl
    4.2 MB · Views: 127

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
So, as scottjua pointed out in this excellent video:

The Relby-v10 tip I posted above (Post #2) fits OdiWan72 's replica blasters, but is a bit too small for the real deal. Here is a scaled-up version for those who have an original Webley-Schermuly.

Attachments

• Bossk - Relby-v10 Mortar Gun - Barrel Tip - Original Webley-Schermuly.stl
    3.9 MB · Views: 95