Ralph's Mandalorian build

Thank you so much, Evaarla Kal

Yay! 501st Legion approved!
BH-71984 reporting for duty :)
yay!.jpg

Word of warning when you do, your suit needs the bell without the mudhorn. I only got approved because I have one coming that doesn't have it on there.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention... I got my approval! w00t!

TK/BHG # soon!
Congrats, man!!!!! Thanks for the head’s up btw...luckily I have the extra bell without the mudhorn - was wondering when I would need it! Lol

How was the submission/approval process? Pretty straightforward?

Congrats, man!!!!! Thanks for the head’s up btw...luckily I have the extra bell without the mudhorn - was wondering when I would need it! Lol

How was the submission/approval process? Pretty straightforward?
It was straightforward, but I also took 90+ supplementary pictures of all of the individual bits to make sure things were in line with the CRL when submitting everything to my GMLs. Make sure that when you do take those supplementary pics, that you have a piece of paper with your name + S1 Beskar Din Djarin in the same image :p

Hi all!

Some pretty big updates since my last post. I am updating my armor to be more in line with Season 2 now. Since Din appears to have definitely become slightly bulkier in design in season 2, I wanted that to be reflected in my armor.

So I ended up getting a slightly bigger chest plate (Jon Stark), a slightly smaller helmet (Sean Girardi/Nomad Props), s2 leg armor and knee (Jon Stark). I have a JJ Industries spear in the works but I'm easing a 3D printed one for now (may still use that as the back-mounted one rather than the heft one from JJ). Rising Phoenix is being worked on by HDC, I have a Dark Saber coming (Electrum Ebon Razor with a neopixel Dark Ripper blade).

I already have my little Grogu bag :p But didn't put it on for this video. Hopefully more soon! Here's a quick look!

Hi all! Hope you had a great Halloween!

I finally 100% completed my season 2 Din build. Yesterday I received my Rising Phoenix, which was the last missing piece. Below are some videos and pics of the full thing. Better videos and pictures incoming!

processed-b4cf4af6-2ae9-405a-a8f0-e4020638834d_ITdBtvFk.jpeg

251323785_4755266957837896_1846916773248904869_n.jpg
252327910_4754980594533199_6344224692449909683_n.jpg
250742746_4752474381450487_7410022423248758861_n.jpg

Last edited:
Your build turned out wonderfully, really dug the dye and weathering of your soft parts. I'm also continually delighted by your Grogu, I know you mentioned it prior you designed that fantastic head model and had it cast in silicone by another builder. Any chance if I was interested in having my own down the road would that be available for potential purchase?

Your build turned out wonderfully, really dug the dye and weathering of your soft parts. I'm also continually delighted by your Grogu, I know you mentioned it prior you designed that fantastic head model and had it cast in silicone by another builder. Any chance if I was interested in having my own down the road would that be available for potential purchase?
Thank you so much! I'll definitely consider it :)

Here's a video of the full, finalized display :)

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back