Dan’s Mandalorian Build

Thank you gentlemen! I will say that you definitely need to size up the armor to be proportioned correctly - made all the difference. People are always commenting on how massive I look as Din, but in a good way lol
Thanks for the tip! I have been scaling my armor but will do a test fit to see how it all looks together.

Sean

A few more pics from Halloween

IMG_9165.jpeg

IMG_9166.jpeg

IMG_9167.jpeg

IMG_9169.jpeg

IMG_9170.jpeg

IMG_9171.jpeg

IMG_9174.jpeg

IMG_9175.jpeg

Dan by any chance can you get me these two measurements off your chest plate?

Do you happen to know your chest size?

I’m a size 42 chest and the armor I have on the red line is 13.5” and it just seems too small..

I noticed you said you printed yours 125% scale, before I have my friend waste 2 days of printer time on a 110% print I’m curious if your size would fit me better

IMG_3269.jpeg

Dan by any chance can you get me these two measurements off your chest plate?

Do you happen to know your chest size?

I’m a size 42 chest and the armor I have on the red line is 13.5” and it just seems too small..

I noticed you said you printed yours 125% scale, before I have my friend waste 2 days of printer time on a 110% print I’m curious if your size would fit me better

View attachment 240010

Top measurement is 15 3/4"
Bottom measurement is 14 1/2"

I believe I'm a 42 as well but I may be a 44. Maybe split the difference on your measurements?
I'm 6'4" 240lbs

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Top measurement is 15 3/4"
Bottom measurement is 14 1/2"

I believe I'm a 42 as well but I may be a 44. Maybe split the difference on your measurements?
I'm 6'4" 240lbs

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!
You’re incredible! Thank you for the quick reply!

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back