Need help finding a good torso mannequin

SharkForge

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys... so I am on the hunt for a torso mannequin to display a bust of Fett. Ideally the belt and up. The catch for me is the jetpack. Does anyone have any good ideas for a bust style mannequin that can support a jetpack? I can find plenty of torsos but I was wondering if any of you do something like that or know of a means to do this in a way to support the jetpack without the torso toppling over. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Securing the torso to some sort of "weighty" base would possibly work.
You could also possibly dremmel out a section and put some weights inside. I would assume it is hollow?
Cheers

Securing the torso to some sort of "weighty" base would possibly work.
You could also possibly dremmel out a section and put some weights inside. I would assume it is hollow?
Cheers

Definitely an option and something I've been considering! You're right they're most likely hollow which is why I am concerned with "toppling" I might have to do something like that for sure but was kind of checking in to see if anyone has any leads on one that is designed to handle a little weight.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back