Hutt Family Workshop helmets history ( from paper to fiberglass and painted)

this long painting will be finished soon )

I almost completed the project of creating a model based on 3D scan. It was VERY difficult.
1557776407882.png

Tell me please, how well is rangefinder stalk fit? I use Rafal Fett ears 3d models.
1557776431214.png

22000111.jpg22000112.jpg22000113.jpg22000114.jpg22000115.jpg22000116.jpg

Work on painting ROTJ helmet was more than a year, this is the first and only helmet Boba Fett, who painted this artist. He'll probably take another one, I don't know, I'm waiting for an answer. This helmet is made especially for TDH member, who believed patiently waited a very long time and did not let me give up everything when I thought that there is no hope. Thank you, I hope you'll love this helmet.

Last edited:
New run soon. I was able to find a metal Turner that made the stalks on my project, I'm happy and completing the upgrade.

I have some news, good and bad. I almost finished the rangefinder, but encountered difficulties in the interaction of silicone and polymer from which the parts are made. I found a solution, but I need something to remake, I'll finish in a few days.

1564069702120.png

Another news - now I have an aluminum 3-pin connector for my helmets.

1564069855374.png

I have some news, good and bad. I almost finished the rangefinder, but encountered difficulties in the interaction of silicone and polymer from which the parts are made. I found a solution, but I need something to remake, I'll finish in a few days.

View attachment 177707

Another news - now I have an aluminum 3-pin connector for my helmets.

View attachment 177708
Hey bud how much are your range finders with LED kit going for?

Hey bud how much are your range finders with LED kit going for?
The price not change, the basic kit will still cost 80 with shipping, advanced kit with options 120, i dont make extra price for LED and metal stalks, and take same price as i pay to the makers.

p.s. start cast clear parts.

1564748779191.png
1564749264943.png

New helmet. It is painted by professional who do car airbrushing. Paint - enamel for cars, with a very bright and natural chrome parts.
The artist is ready to paint one or more.
This helmet went to my friend in Denmark.

That rangefinder is from the Pre-Pro #2 helmet and the screw you see there is not the correct method to hold the RF in place; you can also see that they used glue to do the trick. That is a repair work. The correct method is this:
Boba-Fett-Third-Prototype-Helmet-013.jpg Boba-Fett-Third-Prototype-Helmet-037.jpg Boba-Fett-Third-Prototype-Helmet-103.jpg

A small announcement. My friends and I did a great job to make the best Mandalorian helmet. This helmet is made from scratch, after a long and painstaking work. I plan to make it out of resin, I got involved in it at the request of friends )

My friend and colleague will make this helmet out of plastic in large quantities. I plan to do only fiberglass with removable ears.
1580212541276.png
1580212556502.png
1580212574785.png

I'm still alive. Because of the difficult situation in the world, there is less free time.
Here's some of what I'm doing right now:

- Bo Katan Helmet

owl_helmet_view_1.pngowl_helmet_view_2.pngowl_helmet_view_3.pngowl_helmet_view_4.png

- Female Mandalorian Armor

brMdqVkQtvI.jpgMq4BcDKbWyA.jpg

- Digital versions of some of my helmets....

GyGYn3x3Ff0.jpg-hwvEweEQXw.jpgXRqqDehHigE.jpgfTGNTxMPDrw.jpg

Best regards.

Hey Uhbif, glad to see you're surviving the pandemic! It's been pretty crazy, I'm ready for everything to calm down!
Your Bo Katan helmet looks great! Will you be selling them?

Hey Uhbif, glad to see you're surviving the pandemic! It's been pretty crazy, I'm ready for everything to calm down!
Your Bo Katan helmet looks great! Will you be selling them?
Yes, I am printing it now, I will make it out of fiberglass, I have long been asked to make this helmet in the clan.

Or are you interested in a 3D model?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back