Gifted Boba Maker Helmet Repair/Paint-Up

ShortFuse

Well-Known Hunter
Since I finished my EE-3 last week, I can now turn my attention back to the helmet.

First I enlarged the hole for the borden because it was much too small for the aluminum one I have. The kit came with a small resin one.

46C14261-3ECC-47EF-BFD3-B24A5ACF6BC7.jpeg

C8E52B33-2EC6-4053-B089-E2F7FFBF0AD1.jpeg


Masked up and green shot on.
A4F03CCC-E1FC-4E7B-B928-543CFC75BEB4.jpeg


Silver damage completed.
A5C0C1A5-C13C-4AF6-8387-285B9120A7FC.jpeg
 

ShortFuse

Well-Known Hunter
Made up a stencil for the killstripes so I could lightly trace the shape in order to line up the surrounding damage properly. This is the first time I have used this method and had been a difficult step for me on my previous helmet getting everything lined up correctly. In theory it should help.

F30D2688-6746-48AF-B0E9-8CBED15C431E.jpeg

CFA11239-F54C-408A-95F1-ADA7F3AEB034.jpeg
 
Top