Casio MQ-1 installation question

bh19812

Active Hunter
I did a search but didn’t find anything does anyone remember a specific thread about proper placement of the MQ1 circuit board in the helmet looking at pictures there seems to be a little wiggle room there .

My point is that not all keyslot sections are the same size across different helmet casts so if the MQ1 piece is a real found part you'll need to be consistent in terms of the helmet you're trying to replicate so far as the cast you're using allows you to; you might line it up on one side but not the other.

My point is that not all keyslot sections are the same size across different helmet casts so if the MQ1 piece is a real found part you'll need to be consistent in terms of the helmet you're trying to replicate so far as the cast you're using allows you to; you might line it up on one side but not the other.
I have an esb fph2 recast sith planet and bought the mq-1 from black tusk workshop but I dont love the cast so I just ordered rafs mq-1 I’ll use whichever is better.

Here's the MQ-1 board mounted behind the ROTJ Hero keyhole (its placement is identical to all the helmets):
Boba-Fett-Costume-MoM-121601A-013.jpg

And the ESB Hero/ROTJ SE helmet:
Boba-Fett-Costume-AoSW-071002-59.jpg

These images shows the inside of the ROTJ helmet:
Heilman Helmet_11.JPG

Boba-Fett-Costume-MoM-121601A-371.jpg

And here's the inside of the ESB Hero helmet:
Boba-Fett-Empire-Strikes-Back-Helmet-06.jpg

AoSW_2002-08-19_Fett_015.JPG

The MQ-1 board is secured in place with some kind of glue or putty and the lower half is closed with a curved piece (possibly the same material as the visor) which is also secured with the same glue or putty.

Here's the MQ-1 board mounted behind the ROTJ Hero keyhole (its placement is identical to all the helmets):
View attachment 173087

View attachment 173095

View attachment 173088

View attachment 173094

View attachment 173089
View attachment 173096

The MQ-1 board is secured in place with some kind of glue or putty and the lower half is closed with a curved piece (possibly the same material as the visor) which is also secured with the same glue or putty.
You are the man thank you!

View attachment 173087

View attachment 173095

View attachment 173088

View attachment 173094

View attachment 173089
View attachment 173096

Thats just what i was looking for, thankyou for posting the pics

Thankyou for getting back to me, I can now sleep at night! Dont suppose you know if the casio mq2 number pads are the same size as casio mq1?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back