Boba Fett ESB Helmet Ultra Stencils

Holy cow, you just gave me a great idea for a arm band tattoo! Why did I not think of that before? When my wife get's mad I'm going to blame "this dude KaanE on the internet"... :p

RafalFett made sure my sizing was 100% accurate too!

CAB3086E-2D5C-4490-841A-6B312EDDFF68.jpeg

Last edited:
Five months in the making and now I can call these done. Let me know if you see some errors or misplaced scratches.

There are color variations on most areas, mostly because one of the main colors was painted over an existing color (some of these are touch-ups to hide or tone down the silver weathering), thus a new shade had enrichened an already perfect paint job:
View attachment 224072

Red Face and Rear Keyhole:
View attachment 224055

Back Panels:
View attachment 226498

Upper and Lower Cheeks:
View attachment 224057

Dome:
View attachment 224058

Killstripes:
View attachment 226327

Ears and Rangefinder Stalk:
View attachment 224059

The separation files are located at the bottom of this post.

Helmet general and top view:
View attachment 226499 View attachment 224061

Have fun!
I realise this is an old thread and had seen the comment that these stencils are for lineage helmets, what lineage raw helmets would you recommend to use? i was going to order the Bobamaker helmet? what would you recommend? all the armour and soft parts I have is bobamaker

I realise this is an old thread and had seen the comment that these stencils are for lineage helmets, what lineage raw helmets would you recommend to use? i was going to order the Bobamaker helmet? what would you recommend? all the armour and soft parts I have is bobamaker
BM helmets lineage is NOT the hero... wouldnt recommend it at all.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back