Zapper gun...need anything else??

Callista

Active Hunter
Cheers guys....at least I can tell my mum that....I really annoyed her last year when every spare minute doing this before I went off for my last year at uni....but the starwars fancy dress party went very well so I was happy.

When I can drive...and have got a car as that is really more important then I can go where I please from a village with no busses!!

Zoe

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
It will be good to have you with us Zoe. Me and Jon have done a few events with the Norwich group and it's a lot of fun!

Yep i'll second that. I am really looking forward to this weekend as its the first time my Fett will have been unleased upon the public close up. As i have only ever trooped as a stormtrooper before i am really excited, Fett is so much more intimidating ;)

It's going to be great when all three of us get the chance to meet up in costume :)

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
When I can drive...and have got a car as that is really more important then I can go where I please from a village with no busses!!

Zoe

How on earth do you get about????? Do you have to rely on your parents for all your lifts? Thats harsh.

Callista

Active Hunter
Well I have been at uni for the past 3 years so they didnt really have to aorry bout it all then cos I was in Wales, but my boyfriend takes me most places...but thats useually just out for food (his fave past time). There was no point me driving when I was at uni cos there was no need for it I could walk everywhere and work is only at Pensthorpe (waterfowl park) which is just out of fakenham and my parents dont mind dropping me off....I lhave lived in a village all my life so im used to it...i dont get to out much cos all my firends are at uni or have left Norfolk so all I have really is my boyfriend who works alot and doesnt really like going out and me...and I only work 1 day a week at the mo....so I have no money either so its day time tv and films for me.....

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
that blaster came out really well

i had 4 nintendo zappers in the house when i converted one. well being the person i am i didn't test them all before working on one and it turns out i didn't use the one that didn't work. ah well

-=QuinN!

Boba die Wix

Active Hunter
Hi, looks very cool.
Here´s pic of my one.
Btw, I sell this one on ebay.com today ;-)

Look under the username Boba_die_Wix

Sven

100D2463.jpg

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Dont under sell yours Zoe, its the nuts :D

Seriously though, when i saw your blaster on Sunday i was really impressed (that sounds so....... ;) ). I think the ppl who were looking at it couldn't believe it was sratch built, especially with the weathering.

Last edited by a moderator: