Webley...Rubber EE-3 Blaster

OKAY guys! The Webleys are done! I will post pics of the Webleys layed out on the floor. I need to get payments going so we can start shipping these. All parts are done except we are still pouring the scopes. Please PM me regarding payments. PM me even if you have already sent payment please. I would like PMs with shipping info and phone numbers etc.

Thanks guys.

Here are some progress pictures. Below are pictures of the steel armatures that are cast into the guns. This steel armature increases the weight of the gun but is necessary to keep it strong and rigid. I estimate the total weight of the EE-3 to be around 6 pounds.

EE-3%20Run%20Progress%20Shots%20029.jpg

Here is the assembly line in progress. These guns give me a headache.

EE-3%20Run%20Progress%20Shots%20006.jpg

EE-3%20Run%20Progress%20Shots%20003.jpg

Egads! I hate little parts!

EE-3%20Run%20Progress%20Shots%20016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John, even though you might hate all those little parts , I love the fact that you haven't forgotten your attention to detail! These pics prove to me that this is going to be the most beautiful Hypefirm weapon you've put together yet(y) -- I can hardly wait for mne to show up at my doorstep! :love

I bet they are a pain in the backside...but man...they are really looking awesome John. Thanx a ton for all the work you are putting into these:)

Damian

Those newest pics are really making me kick myself for not getting on the list for one of these. Any chance you'll do a second run?

Last edited by a moderator:
C*E*N*O*B*Y*T*E said:
Those newest pics are really making me kick myself for not getting on the list for one of these. Any chance you'll do a second run?

I have a feeling there are plenty of us interested in a second run, but John probably hasn't seen daylight in awhile. (You mean there's more to life than sleep and work?!?) :lol:

Absolutely awesome looking!
The progress is coming along very well.
We are all going to be very proud to own one of these and I am sure many more will be wanting them once we all have been able to show ours around town!

:love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love

WOW just gata hope some one doesnt look in the shop and think your importing illegal wepons.:lol:

I've been lurking through this thread from time to time, and I gotta say...WOW. That is the sharpest rifle I've ever seen! Clean casting and awesome durability. John, I went to the website and saw the buildup on Kenny's barrel. Go ahead and put me at the top of the ROTJ list!

hey John. do you shorten the barrels on the rubber webley's? they look loke they get shorter at the top of the production line. It could just be because there farther away than the others but it looks like the 2 top ones just suddenly shorten by about an inch

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back