Webley...Rubber EE-3 Blaster

I'll post some pictures asap. Bad news....the armatures were wrong. The waterjet guy cut them at the wrong scale and they are too tight of a fit. I am having them redone. They should be ready tomorrow.

Don't laugh but check out what I built tonight.... I rented him out on a Lucasfilm/Cingular commercial for the UK. He leaves tomorrow. Bummed out. We threw these together after work so they aren't perfect by any means.

bh8034 mannequin1.jpg

bh8034 mannequin2.jpg

bh8034 mannequin3.jpg

bh8034 mannequin4.jpg

bh8034 mannequin5.jpg

This was for a LucasFilm/Cingular commercial? Now that would be a rewarding justification of your work! I usually get copies of Cingular commercials before they are released. I'll keep an eye out so I can lay my hands on that tape.
100,000 square feet?!? The way I tend to start a new project before finishing the last, I could probably junk that place up in no time, lol!

JOHN!!!!! You painted the gauntlets & the jet pack the wrong color!!!:lol: They gotta be green man!!!:lol: Just kidddin bud...Looks awesome. Is that a new Postmortem1 webly hes holding???;) You should take a closeup pic of that too! BTW, how did you get your manny to balance so perfect like that...without a base even!!! Lookin sweet man.
damian

There's a small stand behind his left leg that makes him keep balance. You are supposed to screw that leg down to a stand but I hadn't at that point. That leg helps him balance. Later I made a quickie stand and screwed it down.

The jumpsuit came from Skygunbro on EBAY. The vest came with it. The vest was temporary to get the mannequin done. I only had a day to get it done so there it is.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back