UPDATED PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

Hmm, seem to be having trouble with acrobat. It won't use the full page no matter what I try, so it seems to be getting shrunk a bit. I guess it's not the end of the world, though.

Ugh, it seems my crappy deskjet 1010 can't print borderlessly. Even with the 6 foots template it cuts off about 3/8" from the left side. Hmm...

I can't get the scales to work for anything .I'm using acrobat and using fit to page and the 5" scale is never right except on the medium and the extra small. Am I crazy or is anyone else having this issue?

Should be a scale option when printing to change the percentage of the size etc? just keep printing the scale page changing the size until you hit 5 inch..

Could you email the new pdf template files to me? I can't seem to get the link to open up for some reason. Thanks, Howard.
Jacobhoward29@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
These are great!
What size would you use and scale for a 5 year old. He is 43 inches tall.
I was thinking about trial and error until I get one that looks to be the correct size.

thanks
-Dave

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back