UPDATED PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

CT1313

New Hunter
This is great, thanks! My old fridge died last week, it was a Whirlpool with brushed aluminum metal housing. I removed those and have plans on using them to build the Mando armor. (Chest, legs, shins, neck, shoulders.) And these blueprints will help me as I can print them out, put them over the top of the metal and cut.

TrooperD

New Hunter
These are GREAT,putting together the armour for my son who's 10.
A wee bit of measuring up then adjusting to the template to accommodate his frame and finally print and trim.:)

Tassit

New Hunter
I really hate to ask stupid questions, but I am usually pretty technologically literate which makes it even stranger for me to ask. But the instructions say that if I'm 5'11" I'd have to print the large template at 197.2%. However, these images are very high resolution, and even at 100% that makes the images about 72" across for just half of the chest piece.

Am I missing something? Should I print at 600dpi or something?

bigswish21

New Hunter
I'm in the same boat as Tassit. I'm trying to figure how to print the Large template at 197.3% for a 6'2 individual. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
What size do you need? I have down to 48" but I can work up a set to whatever size you need.

For those that are having printing issues, send me a PM with your email and what size you need and I'll send out a PDF file

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

valin6210

New Hunter
Been thinking about building a JF costume for about a year and been eyeing these templates, so very good they are. Thanks WOF.

The only question I have is the thread says gauntlet templates were added but I don't see them...were they removed? Are they in another thread now? Found the knee and helmet threads so all I'm missing are the gauntlets.

TYVM.

****UPDATE****

Found the thread here (posting for future reference):
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/jango-gauntlet-blueprints-14571/

[url]http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/gauntlet-blueprints-9861/?highlight=jango+gauntlet

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
You just need to download the 5-9 PDF file and have Acrobat print them on standard 8.5 X 11 paper, use the "Fit to page" setting. I reworked all the flies.

Alan