UPDATED PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

They are set up to print full size on 8.5" X 11 paper when to tell Acrobat to fit to page.

If you have any problems please let me know.

Alan

I printed on 8.5x11 and fit to page. forgive a noob here, but are the shin part 1 and shin part 2 supposed to overlap one another? 5'10'' 260lbs here I'm husky so I assume I will have to do some scaling up on the armor pieces. Thanks for your continued help with all this.

Hey WOF I read through the entire thread to make sure I didn't miss anything. Every time I print each individual page is a slightly different scale when using "fit to page" in adobe reader. It makes it so virtually no 2 pieces fit together. Each page also has slightly different "margins" between the border and the paper edge. Just wondering if you know a fix or what could be causing this.
1575320361800556945483271851427.jpg

If one side is aligned the alignment gets worse and worse as it moves away from the alignment point.

Edit: it was a loose piece in the printer causing alignment issues. Using another printer the problem was solved.

Last edited:
Glad you found the issue, because I was stumped, I have never seen that problem before.

Good luck, please let me know if I can be of any help.

Alan

Hi guys,

I need help scaling 5-9' to A0 size. Much easier for me to print and cut all the parts in 1 or 2 A0 paper.

Apologies if I'm giving trouble..

First timer here, I'm having trouble figuring out what size is what. I'm trying to find the size for my son (about 50" and 50lb)? Each one I open doesn't seem to have a size listed on it.

Maybe because you cannot print the whole belly into one sheet. So you have to glue both sheets of paper and then cut the sintra/pvc.

If you want to 3D print them, there is a seller on ETSY who has some lineage pieces scanned and also the rest of the armour which were sculpts made by Cruzer here.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back