Robbed!

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Our house got broken into last night while my wife and I were asleep. So pissed right now...
We're safe, but a few valuables are missing. We had the police over and submitted a report. Such a creepy feeling.
They couldn't have been in the house for very long. There was a lot more that could have been taken. Man, I hate thieves!!

Man Eric, I am glad you're both ok.
Thieves are the lowest of low.

Our house got broken into last night while my wife and I were asleep. So pissed right now...
We're safe, but a few valuables are missing. We had the police over and submitted a report. Such a creepy feeling.
They couldn't have been in the house for very long. There was a lot more that could have been taken. Man, I hate thieves!!

holy crap..glad you guys are safe, most material things are replaceable...you are not!....and that really must be a creepy feeling... glad your ok though!

Eric, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hate that you were robbed, but I'm just glad you and your wife are safe. I know we don't like to hear this when we're fuming over being violated, but valuables can be replaced. I'm just glad you guys weren't hurt.

Glad you're safe. Weird going through something like that because the real damage isn't usually the items that are lost but the piece of mind. We had a homeless man try to get into our house in the middle of the night. I confronted him at our back door and he left, but my wife and I don't feel as safe anymore. I can only imagine how much worse that would feel knowing someone came in while you were asleep.

Sorry to hear, I felt violated enough when someone stole some packages off my doorstep, I can't imagine having someone break into my house (while there, no less). Then again, I have an alarm and a 12ga...

Woah. That sucks. My old house I lived in had a lot of problems. I put in cameras and had loaded guns ready to go. With all your collectibles you should at the least get a camera if you don't yet have one.

Some thieves went into my parents house two days before christmas 2015. It took them a long time to feel comfortable again in their home...
Glad nothing really bad happend to your and your family!!! Keep your head up!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks, all. They appear to have gotten in through a window. I've taken some steps to make things more secure in the house.
The police officer who came over this morning noted that whoever it was must not have known the value of some of my collectibles.
I'd have to agree!

Sorry to hear Eric , I know how you feel ,I have been done before, didn't get much! but it didn't make it easy to sleep knowing that someone could get in that easy, as long you and your family are safe! That's all that matters.

Holy **** dude! I hope you were packing heat. Glad everyone is safe. Don't ever forget to protect yourself in any which way you can at home. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back