Official: Greeblie Thread

Thank you very much for the templates. I have tried to make these pieces on my own many times, and have never been able to pull it off. Your templates should help me out a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this helps. If anyone gets one made and has a digital cam. Take some pictures and post. I'm going to make my second one tonight.

Now, I need some pictures of the center box that goes between these two. Anyone have any decent shots of this thing?

Here is the next piece to look at = the center box.

20.jpg

Anyone know of some better shots than these?

Enhanced photo of the stock box...pic from Tylerdurden, clean up courtesy of yours truly.
21.jpg

Thread on RPF is taking shape that this might be a LED readout similar to the ones used on the the hero HIC.
http://rpf.prop-planet.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61270&forum=1

Photo from Kapitein Iglo:
sp756-sp352.jpg

This one appears to be too small though. I'm guessing this thing has to be about 2" or so.

Can NE scale the dimensions from the known dimensions of the split plug?

the original a/c English power plug wall plate sizes are,70mm for the long,57mm for the short..thats length.....i just measured 'em for ya...you lose a couple of millimetres when they come out of a latex mold,as latex shrinks,but those are the original bakelite sizes i gave you.hope this helps.........

Update - Here is a closer pic of one of my scratch-made plugs.

AM_Plugs_02.jpg

You can see I painted it black, and then filed/sanded off the black to show the white underneath. Makes it look more like the ones in the ESB pics.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back