Barcode's ESB Build Thread

Gloves.

Placed an order with ClothEars. I never knew they existed.

I'm pretty much at the point of just waiting on paint before I can do the Jet Pack harness and armor attachment method. I feel like I can see the finish line but ClothEars are on a 12 week wait for gloves so I doubt I'll have this finished for MegaCon. I'm ok with that. I'm going to order misc. parts like the helmet fans, lining etc. so I'll post those pictures as the parts come in.

I am thinking of a hard case luggage piece for storage. Has anyone used that type of "bin" and got the EE-3 to fit?

I just want to be portable and not buy a ridiculously large bin like the old days of TK/TD armor storage. That was such a PITA to transport in the 501st days of trooping.

Last edited:
Gloves.

Placed an order with ClothEars. I never knew they existed.

I'm pretty much at the point of just waiting on paint before I can do the Jet Pack harness and armor attachment method. I feel like I can see the finish line but ClothEars are on a 12 week wait for gloves so I doubt I'll have this finished for MegaCon. I'm ok with that. I'm going to order misc. parts like the helmet fans, lining etc. so I'll post those pictures as the parts come in.

I am thinking of a hard case luggage piece for storage. Has anyone used that type of "bin" and got the EE-3 to fit?

I just want to be portable and not buy a ridiculously large bin like the old days of TK/TD armor storage. That was such a PITA to transport in the 501st days of trooping.
I also got a pair of these. They are awesome. There is a bit of a wait, but it is well worth it.

I'm still alive. Lot's of Life in the way of the Fett build. Essentially I have everything except my wookie braids from Woodman.

Barcode
Glad to see/hear you're all good. Pesky life gettin' in the way and all. I think many of us have felt that hit at one point of another. Looking forward to what I'm sure will be some great looking pics. Looking at your first post, seems you've been waiting a while (Ordered July 28th, 2022) for them Woodman Braids. Hopefully the wait is not too much longer. I have a set of Woodman braids too for my ROTJ Fett - and they are of an amazing quality!

-Iron

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back