7CS & Denuo Novo Jetpack comparison thread

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
So Denuo Novo (formerly Anovos) FINALLY started shipping their fiberglass Boba Fett jetpack kits. They were digitally scanned off a screen used jetpack to make their masters to mold. This is a picture of their jetpack kit along side one of my 7CS kits. I fabricated the 7CS pack a few years ago based on photo reference and loosely used the measurements in the Heilman photos. This is due to the depth perception of where the tape measure was in relation to the pack itself. These are the packs i currently offer in my Etys Shop and website The 7cs pack is the painted one, the grey one is the Denuo Novo. Big thanks to Rubio95 for the photo. im pretty stoked how close the 7cs pack is! The 7CS will soon have an updated "slotted rocket flange" that has the correct inner "ring" on the flange rather than the rocket. This is correct for ESB/ROTJ. Currently the 7CS is similar to what the Denuo Novo has, where that ring is on the rocket itself and the slots on the flange go all the way through. This is actually incorrect for the OT packs but correct for the Post Sarlacc packs. I will be correcting this on my pack and also maing a few cheges to the rocket and thrusters, mostly ones i planned before these started shipping and a few inspired by what the Denuo Novo pack has shown while next to the 7CS one. Also, the Denuo Novo pack comes with the Pre-pro rocket for some reason. That will also work for the Post Sarlacc though! **Please note i am not knocking the Denuo Novo pack, or trying to say one is better than the other. that is not my intention here. I am just comparing them mostly for accuracy sake. I have to give the new owners credit as they are filling orders for these packs (and other stuff i am hearing) from 5yrs ago where the original Anovos dropped the ball. That is something to be noticed!

If your interested in one of my packs you can DM me or go to my Etsy shop ( www.Etsy.com/shop/SevenCatStudios ) or my Website ( www.SevenCatStudios.com )

I will add more pictures as i get them. Feel free to add to the thread if you have both! Would love to see more comparisons!

Here is the one photo i have thus far!
IMG-0821.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back