NEW ZAM GREEBLIE RUN! *NOV 09 SALE!*

JDFett

Well-Known Hunter
RUN NOW CLOSED! CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL IF INTERESTED....

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MONEY WITHOUT EMAILS FIRST!!!!!!

Prices are as follows:

Normally Priced at 195 shipped anywhere in the us, ON SALE FOR NOVEMBER RUN! Only 125 per complete set! (Partial sets not discounted).

International orders will require extra shipping an i will only ship to Canada. nothing overseas unless you pm me first and we discuss.

here what you get in either a complete set or sectioned sets...

(A)
408401454_KWNfJ-L.jpg

(B)
408401460_csS8y-L.jpg

(C)
408401444_jepuo-L.jpg

paypal me at jdfett@msn.com

INTEREST ONLY AT THIS TIME! NEED AT LEAST 10 TO MAKE A RUN!.

Here are the prices and break downs for the partial sets. I can not do single pieces as the molds are set up for section pours and do not want to end up with odd pieces laying around.

A) Ovary bits with hanger and accent - $65 shipped

B) chest center armor hose attachment(3 pieces - no hose clamps) - $40 shipped

C) Accent greeblie set up - thigh, bicep, hip, bottle, football and cape seal $70 shipped

Please advise letter a, b, c or entire kit.

FULL KIT INTEREST LIST

1. carpe mindiem (paid/shipped 12/17/2009)
2. Bountyhunter111 (paid/shipped 11/13/09)
3. Zhongfett (Paid/shipped 12/17/2009)
4. Postmortem01(paid/shipped 12/17/2009)

Partial KITS

ALL SETS CAN BE FINISHED AND SHIPPED BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be running this initial order for one more week closing date for the 125 price is Friday the 20th....anyone on the list and paid by that date will receive the sale price of 125 shipped.

if youre not paid up for the order by that date or on this list the price will go to the cheapest I can do the whole set which will be 175 shipped, still discounted from the old price of 195!

trying to keep these pieces affordable for everyone who wants them.

if you are on the list please feel free to go ahead and sent the paypal when you can and as soon as I get the notice ill start working on them first come frst serve!

I should have your set out this week...still waiting on delivery of the resin materials that I purchased almost two weeks ago! I called and they said it should be arriving this week. That was Wednesday...lol I will have your stuff mailed by early next week hopefully.

Any other folks interested, I will honor the $125 price till the end of the year!!!

good to hear!

as an update...i spoke to the resin company yesterday asking where the heck my order is and apparently it was sitting on there desk waiting for a check payment when I had submitted my credit card info online...UGH! Finally got the confimation from UPS tracking yesterday and it will be here on the 16th. I will get it, pour them and mail the orders by the 18th...that Friday! Sorry about the delays guys.

Still time to grab a set at the super cheap sale price...what I send out on the 18th will be the final order shipped at the lower cost and the last of the order run till I get more interest down the road. Will still take individual orders on a PM basis and availability basis after the 18th at the normal price of 195 shipped

No worries! Thanks for the update again. Besides, it's not like Zam doesn't provide plenty of other things to keep us busy while you're working on this. ;)

good news....the resin finally arrived last night!

Ill be pouring these orders and shipping them out today, tomorrow at the latest!

If anyone is interested...im going to pour a couple extra kits so they will be ready for immediate shipment. after that...it will go back to a order as you need them situation and the run will be over...contact me via email at

jdfett@msn.com

if interested in obtaining a set of these after 12/18/2009

thanks to those who placed orders and good luck with your zam builds! If you need any advise...dont be afraid to ask!

all paid orders shipped today!

future interested take note....

There is no longer any hose clamps or cape brooches available as the molds have gone bad.

contact me to find out what parts are available and prices for each.

the two kits i now have on hand still have those parts but no further kits will include them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back