New TDH Shirt from Blastech and TK409!

I was wondering if anyone else who ordered their shirt off the site got theirs yet? I ordered 2 shirts (the DC 06 one and the new 07 one) like a couple weeks ago and I got the old one from 06 like a week later but the 07 one still hasnt came and I ordered that one first. I was just wondering what you guys thought before I contact the site and ask them about it.

Forcebewitya.

Me too FB?I bought/paid for both a few weeks ago and I have not heard anything? I was going to send an email later today when I get home..

I ordered two of the new ones when they became available on the site and they arrived around a week later so they are getting shipped out. Maybe the ones you guy's ordered got snagged somewhere in the postal system?

I know I order the New gray one two weeks ago today. I email them a few days ago they said it was shipped and it should arrive any day. That was tues. Still Nada

Phew.... my new TDH members T came yesterday (wife informs me) now I just need to wait for the new Grey DC T to come... :)
Now I've just got to keep her out of it till I get home from business trip before she wears it and puts lady bumps in the front! ;):lol:

I really would like to get some of these tees but does the free shipping cover me in Asia? Anyone? Please LMK.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Thanks bro, but I'll like to be sure before I place an order. Don't wanna place it and then find out I have a problem with shipping...

Thanks though..

Stay safe,

Tim.

Well I got a reply from Andrea and the free shipping doesn't apply to me. It's $5.00 extra. Don't know if it applies to all Intl Hunters but it's a safe bet that it's best to email MIAD first if you're across the pond or on the other side of the planet.

Hope this helps...somehow.

Stay safe,

Tim.

so after I emailed them I got a shirt in the mail 3 days later....however I got the wrong shirt! ugh....I got the red one when I wanted the grey DC one. Back to emailing....

Forcebewitya.

Sorry to hear that Tim.... I wandered that, but when the bill came it still was only the $15? so no additional payments for me...
I'm still waitning on my Kick @ss grey T to come.. :facepalm

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back