New guy here! some EE-3 WIP pics...

gunnerk19

Active Hunter
Hi guys!
I've been lurking around here for about a week drooling over all your excellent Fett blasters, and decided to give it a go myself... It's not gonna be entirely accurate but it'll be close enough for me as a wall hanger :)

I also post under the same name over at the RPF, BBC, and ASAP so some of you guys might recognize the name; I've had an E-11 on the back burner now for a few years, but something about Fett's blaster that is so wicked looking that I gotta try making one... The base is an old 1:1 scale LS .44 mag model gun, the stock is laminated basswood, and PVC for the barrel. I'd like to give Kudo's to TK 409 for his photos with dimensions as it helped greatly thus far...

On to the pics!
HardwareEE3002.gif

HardwareEE3001.gif

HardwareEE3003.gif

More pics to follow as I progress, and I'm glad to be here!

hi i'm thinking of doing the same project as this would it be possible to get a look at the pics and dimensions you mentioned please :)

Very nice work, I always like anything scratch built... very rewarding...:lol:

Off to a great start, interesting use of the templates/drawings you made!!!(y)

Well, got a little further along; Pretty much got the stock and bracket done, the bracket is hangin' waiting for the primer to dry...
bobastock001.gif

bobastock002.gif

bobastock003.gif

bobastock004.gif

It's gettin' there, slowly but surely... My job hours (overnights) don't lend themselves well to working on this thing...:facepalm

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back