MS3 Progress thread :)

Eric,

It has been a pleasure watching you paint this. It didnt matter that is was my helmet, it could belong to anyone. It is always exciting to see an artist work. You see are a true artist and have amazing talent and patience.
Thank you so much for agreeing to do this. You have helped me accomplish something that has taken me 5 plus years see complete. I cant thank you enough. :cheers

Todd

Youre still going to sign it , right? :)

That, my friend, is an amazing bucket!

Thanks much! :)

Eric,

It has been a pleasure watching you paint this. It didnt matter that is was my helmet, it could belong to anyone. It is always exciting to see an artist work. You see are a true artist and have amazing talent and patience.
Thank you so much for agreeing to do this. You have helped me accomplish something that has taken me 5 plus years see complete. I cant thank you enough. :cheers

Todd

Youre still going to sign it , right? :)

Coolness! Glad I could help you out.
I'll be happy to sign it. :eek:

It's not too late! I can still go back and do the original flower scheme if you like! :lol: ;)

Eric, you did such an outstanding job on this.. When you don't think it's even possible, your paintjobs seem to get better and better.. Laan made a fine choice sending it over to you.. It looks incredible.. (y)

I vaguely remember something about not ever wanting to paint another one of these helmets for a long long time back when you did your first.. :lol: Wanna finish mine?? :D

Great work as always..

(y)This is my first post yay!:D.Superjedi,your a true artist.Awesome job on the bucket(why do people call the helmet a bucket anyways?:confused)Maybe I should get you to do me a bucket!(doubtful about it though sadly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brandon Fett,
Welcome to TDH, and thanks! Always nice to get feedback on my work.

The term bucket is actually old military slang. Helmets are referred to as "brain buckets." :D

Looks Great!!! i hope my Fang helmet i just scored turns out half as nice. I will post pics as i work on it, i will use your method since it looks so accurate. Plus i think i will put my own twist on things, i have doing sandtroopers and Tk`s for about two years and now its time for something new. Cant wait to get started (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back