Master Replicas E33 Blaster

Merlin707

New Hunter
Hi all,

Well my Master Replicas E33 Blaster arrived a few days ago and first impressions were wow wow wow and then omg omg omg with the weight.

I was originally thinking of trooping with it prior to it’s arrival, however that now seems impractical given the weight and having to carry it for the length of a troop.

What have other people done to get around this or make things easier?

Thank you again.

Merlin707 Go with the hyperfirm EE3. Rubber and durable for troops. The weight is very manageable for troops. The mold and paint is not completely accurate, but it looks and feels good. I do not recall what name Lewis uses here, but you can get hold of him on Facebook under HFx Productions. I wouldn't dare troop with a Master Replicas and risk damaged, just enjoy it as a display piece.

Merlin707 Go with the hyperfirm EE3. Rubber and durable for troops. The weight is very manageable for troops. The mold and paint is not completely accurate, but it looks and feels good. I do not recall what name Lewis uses here, but you can get hold of him on Facebook under HFx Productions. I wouldn't dare troop with a Master Replicas and risk damaged, just enjoy it as a display piece.

I am right here with Tfett. I recently bought a sidewinder that was custom tailored by Cerillo for my fett. But I will only use it for professional photos and my Mando merc submission. I use my Hyperfirm for trooping. As Tfett said, the Hyperfirm isn’t the most accurate but it’s light, durable and it it gets knocked/ dropped etc...it’ll still be a whole. Most people won’t even know the difference but other fetts

I am selling my Blaster from hyperfirm

Attachments

• 20181203_082749.jpg
    20181203_082749.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 253
  • 20181203_082809.jpg
    20181203_082809.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 257
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back