Master Replicas DH-17 offer?

SaenWyrWulf

New Hunter
Okay, I'm not sure this should go in the Sarlacc Pit or not. I've not posted here in a looong time... a long time... *ahem* Sorry, I had to channel my inner Kenobi for a minute there. Anyway!

I have a Master Replicas DH-17/Rebel Trooper Blaster I want to sell. Now, let me explain something about this first. Way back before the dark times and the Empire (or around fifteen years-ish, give or take), I bought one of the MR DH-17s. After a while, I noticed that the "scope" on top had a little bit of wobble and I figured "Oh it must've arrived broken" or something like that, and I emailed MR to tell them my blaster was damaged, could I get a replacement? They did send me a replacement, but I never got around to returning the original one and the company folded shortly after that. So I ended up with two DH-17s and now I wanna get rid of one.

If somene buys the DH-17 from me, they'll be getting the duplicate replacement I received. The replacement comes in an official box and includes the plexiglass display case but NOT the Certificate of Authenticity or the little plaque. I'm gonna repeat that: If someone buys the DH-17 from me it DOES NOT INCLUDE a Certificate or plaque because it didn't come with either, but it DOES INCLUDE the collector's box and plexiglass display case.

My question here is, can I post an ad in the Cargo Hold for this or should I set up an eBay listing or what? I'm thinking about asking around $500 minimum for this thing, so I really don't know if people on here would go for it or not. Any suggestions and help would be great. You can reach me here in a comment or a note/PM/whatever!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back