Celebration VI Roll call

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it. Unexpectedly deployed overseas at the start of the month on pretty short notice. My two daughters are more disappointed than I am; they wanted to meet Princess Leia and Asohka/Ashley Eckstein. I've got my fingers crossed that I should be home by Halloween. At least my girls can wear their costumes then (Barris Ofee and White jumpsuit Padme, both are the Clone Wars animated versions).

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance someone could pickup a set of the Han Solo (men's size Large) and Princess Leia (women's size Medium) CVI exclusive tee shirts for me? If so, please PM me and I can workout payment via PayPal.

Yeah...no worries. I'm really only bummed for my girls after so many deployments. Now, at least there is no deadline to get my ESB Fett 501st approved after I get home. Keep your head down F4R and we'll link up at CVII.

I'm sorry to hear that Bothan. I may be able to help you out in regards to the shirts.

Also, so everyone is aware. I am thinking that we should have the TDH group picture taken on Sunday. Haven't decided on a time just yet however, probably around noon or 1 perhaps.

For someone who has never been to a convention before, anybody have tips on what to keep in mind? I feel like I might get overwhelmed by everything that's going on that I miss something that's a must-see. The only must things on my list is to try to get Mark Hamill and Bulloch/Logan's autographs and perhaps a pic but I'm not trying to miss anything cool going on.

For someone who has never been to a convention before, anybody have tips on what to keep in mind? I feel like I might get overwhelmed by everything that's going on that I miss something that's a must-see. The only must things on my list is to try to get Mark Hamill and Bulloch/Logan's autographs and perhaps a pic but I'm not trying to miss anything cool going on.

It's an absolute blast! I found the layout to be really confusing last time (and it looks like this year's is exactly the same). The first thing I would do is get a map and get a feel for the way the thing is laid out.

The merchandise and autograph areas are on the first floor; The 501st and R2 builders are on the second floor; most of the panels are on the third floor; and the large theater is on the fourth.

Last time, we didn't discover everything on the third floor (the panels,etc.) until 2/3 of the day was over. The third floor activities take up the entire floor but the activities are all in different rooms so from the escalator it doesn't look like there's anything going on up there – especially if you go up the secondary escalators as I guess we did. The signage complete sucked (to say the least) at the last convention and you're very much on your own to know where everything is.

The SWCVI iPhone app is pretty good btw and has maps, schedules, etc. You can even create an itinerary based on the events schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tips, Igno(y) The app seems to be a good help. And I can't wait to take in all the sights and sounds starting tomorrow. Hope to see all you guys there.

Thanks for the tips, Igno(y) The app seems to be a good help. And I can't wait to take in all the sights and sounds starting tomorrow. Hope to see all you guys there.

Glad I could help. I'm surprised you could even read it with all of the type-o's!!!:p

I look forward to seeing you there!

One other thing, the convention is not in the large new convention center, it's in the older original one across the street. They'll have you park at the new one, but you'll take a bus to the convention across the street.

If anyone saw a Shae Vizla wandering around, 'twas me. So hopeless at getting anywhere and meeting anyone, but I plan on actually popping by TDH booth today.

Rozen Plaza. Comfy enough. Staying a few days extra then heading to Atlanta.

If anyone saw a Shae Vizla wandering around, 'twas me. So hopeless at getting anywhere and meeting anyone, but I plan on actually popping by TDH booth today.

Rozen Plaza. Comfy enough. Staying a few days extra then heading to Atlanta.

Same here been wondering around all Sat afternoon..never made it to the TDH booth or met up with any members,got caught watching Carri Fisher she was hilarious.... Anyway Sunday day two for me...

Same here been wondering around all Sat afternoon..never made it to the TDH booth or met up with any members,got caught watching Carri Fisher she was hilarious.... Anyway Sunday day two for me...

Same here...im all over the place with my wife and the TDH dinner was the same night as our garrison dinner. I saw Art, and i think TXFett the night of the 501st bash, in the rosen lobby but he was talkin to 4 people and i didnt want to barge in and interrupt their convo. I also saw BobFiend and eyesonly during the photoshoot but immediately after we went to take the FISD pics and i lost em both lol. i suck at findin people lol

Im heading over to the con now to try and pic up a deathtrooper statue for Andy, (TK231) if anyone sees me please say hello! lol

It was good meeting u at the ms Mandos booth metallboy and all the other I met at tdh booth. Art your sis and I guess brother inlaw stoped by for a pic with me in my fett. They were super nice.

Had a great time talking with the few of you that I was able to meet (and had time to) and I apologize for not being able to spend more time at the dinner. I had a great time and hope to do so again in the near future. I hope to meet many more of you!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back