TDH needs you for Celebration 2019!

I got caught up in a club commitment for my time slot on Friday, so please take me off of that one.

Instead you can put me down for Mon 10-12.

Alright guys we're quickly approaching Celebration! We need to spread the word and get some more folks involved and we should be throwing up a group dinner here soon.... Hopefully today. I've been dealing with moving and a getting my household goods sorted out. BUT I've hit up SEEKER and he should be able to hook us up with an awesome place to sit down and hang out for dinner.

Alright guys we're quickly approaching Celebration! We need to spread the word and get some more folks involved and we should be throwing up a group dinner here soon.... Hopefully today. I've been dealing with moving and a getting my household goods sorted out. BUT I've hit up SEEKER and he should be able to hook us up with an awesome place to sit down and hang out for dinner.

Any word on meeting up for dinner?

Guys, the booth is getting a lot of traffic! So many people are interested in Fett... big surprise, right? ;)

20190413_061654.jpg 20190412_145136.jpg 20190411_121349.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back