VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR TDH/AYW BOOTH AT SW CELEBRATION 6!

Scott Kaufmann

The Dent
Community Staff
IHi everybody!
Celebration 6 in Orlando is fast approaching and yet again we will have a booth. The cool thing about this Celebration is that our table will be attached to the As You Wish project display. We are required to have a person present working the table at all times during the con. This is where I call all you hunters to the star destroyer looking for members who would step up and like to volunteer their time. This is a great opprotunity for people to see who TDH is as a community and what we are about. It's also a fantastic way to meet current and potentially new members of the site. In my opinion it is the members of TDH that are truly the biggest reason this site/community is so great and I would like others to see that. In fact, my time working the booth at C4 and meeting everyone there is when I really fell in love with this site. So if you would like to volunteer please either post here or pm me.

As in previous years, we would like to have two volunteers for every two hour shift. I am currently not one hundred percent on the time/schedule currently but this is what I am going off of for now as per previous Celebrations.
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday, August 23, 2012
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday, August 24, 2012
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday, August 25, 2012
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thursday Aug 23th
10am-12pm
1.Jango 5204
2.Bountyone

12pm-2pm
1. Firstsonofsolo
2. Terrantula

2pm-4pm
1. Firstsonofsolo
2. BH-2647

4pm-6pm

6pm-7pm
1. Eyesonly

Friday August 24th
10am-12pm
1. Firstsonofsolo
2. Superjedi

12pm-2pm
1.BabaFett
2. Superjedi

2pm-4pm
1.Bountyone
2. Jango 5204

4pm-6pm
1. XDentedFettX

6pm-7pm
1. Geo

Saturday August 25th
10am-12pm
1. Superjedi
2. Roninson

12pm-2pm
1. BabaFett
2. Superjedi

2pm-4pm
1. BabaFett
2. Eyesonly
3. Geo

4pm-6pm
1. JediDoug

6pm-7pm
1. Firstsonofsolo
2. Terrantula

Sunday August 26th
10am-12pm
1.WebChief
2.ArtAndrews

12pm-2pm
1.Gymbeau2000
2.Mrs.Gymbeau2000

2pm-4pm
1. SaxeCoburg
2. Rose

4pm-5pm
1. Gymbeau2000
2. Mrs. Gymbeau2000

Last edited by a moderator:
hey scott, like i said to you on fb i'm more than happy to volunteer for this! i just need to figure out when the 501st photo is and the bhg panel. after that i'll be able to give you a time i can do it up.

I'll be there. Not sure what time Or day will be best yet but I'll give 2 hrs to this site any day:) will even take an extra shift if need be.

I'll take a shift. I'll take anything on Friday. Heck, sign me up for 2 back to back shifts on Friday! :)
Just as long as I don't have to work with that FettPride character. He's a Dremel hog! :lol:

I'll be there for all 4 days but Thursday the 23rd is my birthday, so that's MY DAY!!

I'd like too... but I'll have my sons with me... they ARE quite knowledgeable about ESB Fett though, and could school some novices on the finer points. lol!

I wouldn't mind lending a hand if you guys need one. It's the least I can do for all that this site's done for me(y). Just let me know. Thursday or Friday would be best for me.

Hmmm...not sure if i can do this, but i will be at CVI and would really like to meet some of you guys! Ill see if its ok with the wife if i give you guys a couple of hours. Its just me and her, so i dunno if she wants to just sit there or wander about alone for 2hrs lol.

As I have a room to myself (heaven, fortune, same thing ;) ) I will be hopefully able to be up relatively early so can take one of the shifts people don't like ;) I have Plans on some official business and some panels but would love to gabble at everyone in my Mando/Clone/Actual Kiwi accent ;)

will have Shae Vizla for sure, much as I'd love to break out a secret project health issues means Shae is about all I can manage to make over right now :) But it is happening.

I was an annoying know it all early user of the ssiet then lost my password and only recently rejoined, but I have been around a long time to so it would be nice to give back some support.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back