Boba Fett armor question

karateman

Hunter
I'm putting together a costume for y son for Halloween and we're working on the armor plates. I have the back and collar Molded from foam. They turned out well but when I put the collar next to the back plate there's no way his head will fit through there. Looking at reference pics it appears the two pieces should be joined. Right? (Pardon the finger obscuring the pic. that's what happens s when you ask your 8yo to snap a pic for you. Lol)

I'm thinking of recutting the collar so it's got some extra length in it for him to get his head through as a best solution.

IMAG3368.jpg

Will it fit around his neck? I don't think his head should fit through it. It should be attached after it is placed into position. In other words it shouldn't slip over the head like a shirt.

A lot of us use the studs as actual functional screws or we just velcro under them. So they stick together after the head is though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back