Another one of those helmet questions

ISBEAR

Jr Hunter
After what I heard. The gmh may have shrunken some because it has been recasted and everytime it gets recasted the recast will be a little smaller. Correct me if Im wrong.

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Community Staff
The GMH is smaller because of how far down the line it is from the PP2 helmet...and the techniques used to cast each casting.

ISBEAR

Jr Hunter
I read somewhere that the MR is scalled up 10%. Is that true?

Forgot to hit "post" around the time I saw Fett 4 Real's other post
Thank you all, and thanks for the comparison shot of the two helmets. And Fett 4 Real with exact details.

grenater

Hunter
Thanks guys, it makes total sense though, not that I'm doubting fett prides methods, but couldn't he have use a type of expanding foam with resin in a mold to create a larger peice? Or are there any other ways to increase the size of a helmet without losing its quality or main features?

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Community Staff
Thanks guys, it makes total sense though, not that I'm doubting fett prides methods, but couldn't he have use a type of expanding foam with resin in a mold to create a larger peice? Or are there any other ways to increase the size of a helmet without losing its quality or main features?
The GMH was already small...you cant just size up a casting though...its not a digital item.

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Community Staff
Trying to find the article on how he did it...but basically he didnt have much shrinkage from the GMH Art supplied...BUT since the GMH was a recast of a recast of a recast etc...(we dont know exactly how far from the PP2) theres shrinkage