A'den K. is at it again!

yeah really... pics?! lol and yeah u have gone through SEVERAL kits just this year... I wish I had the talent you do, maybe then I'd have fifty kits too! lol C'mon dude, concept sketch, work pics... something? ANYTHING?!! lol

Hahahaha!!! Nice. :p Kal, I have an earcap on your bucket btw, solid resin. :D

And here is the concept for my new bucket. Done very quickly to appease certain impatient parties. ;) :p
586942569_2087432880_0.jpg

:cheers
A'den

lmao it looks good A'd'ika! I like the meshing of your various kits into this one. Oh and I like progress ner vod... I LOVE progress!

Ok Zuka. Challenge accepted. But I do have a request: Dont start my 48-hour timer till 0001 Saturday morning. I wont touch any armour till then. I have an organic chem test I need to study tommorow for Friday. Never again will I take 20 credit hours...:lol:

Kal, the whip will help ner vod. Get Adonian back on here with that thing to get me moving. ;) :p

Fine..... I'm getting fibreglass mats and bondoglass and application tools..... I'll have progress soon, You know whats surprising? I already have resin but not fibreglass mats...... The stuff i find around my house XD..... But just a note, I'll be up by 12:00 clock....... Gimme the time zone, and I'll subract the hours from my time.... to make everything legit........ And I expect progress by Monday morning....... at 00:01, your time, that or Your gonna meet a slugthrower

Alright, I expect Signifigant progress at 3 am Monday... Atlantic time

By the way way.... Good luck on that test Ner'vod

20 hours? underachiever! lol jk jk... I had a 20 hr semester or two way back when... I wanted to go ballistic! lol of course the extra time spent on ROTC didn't help either. Good luck on the test! I'll be working pepakura for my halo kit some this weekend, amidst the many other things I have to do. I'll try to get your knife done this weekend too.

The Impatient party known as Zuka has realized, your deadline is up..... *aims for chest* *loads in non lethal slug* *fires* BAM get back to work A'den, She'll cause slight bruising

K i feel so stupid asking such a beginners question.. but what is blackwash? ive heard it a couple of times and still havnt quite understood what it is.
But it looks great man! and someones not as skinny as they used to be haha

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back