Who's making your ammo. belt??

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
I've got an MP productions one that was made about a year ago for me.He did a great job,but the pouches seem a little tall.I was wondering if anyone on the scene has a "difinitive" belt out there,or measurements thereof?

Steve

I have made a few belts.;)

My pouches are 4" tall finished.
pubimage.asp

The best reference I came up with was the pouches were 4" x 1-5/8". MP makes the best production Boba belt I've seen. That is one upgrade I hope to eventually make.

I can vouch for BKBT.(y) His stuff is dead on
icon6.gif
BKBT is the 8)daddy of jango "stuff". Sorry, I just had to use the pimp icon:D

Guess I know who I'm buying MY Jango stuff from in the near future. I was just wondering where I should get an ammo belt and holsters from.

GG

I just re-measured my MP belt.The pouches are 4 1/2" tall,and 2" wide.The width seems right,but again the height is a little off.It's not enough to warrant unloading it,.....unless a "difinitive" measurement surfaces ;) I do love it for its closeure in the rear matching the original,and the craftsmanship is superb. :)

Steve

Great thread! I'd like to know as well (for Boba).

I've got a fairly decent looking one that I put together for mine, but I think it could be better.

I think I'm first on sith_camaros list (after himself of course ;) ) whenever Braks gives him proper measurements. C'mon BB! Snap to it!

I finally sat down and started doing "digital" measurements, from all of the reference photos. Hopefully, I'll be able to make a prototype soon.
When I make the "ultra anal, white vinyl painted brown and then glued shut" version, I'll just put Brak's at the bottom of the list! :lol: j/k

Here's how I passed the time today while I was stuck inside
from the big New England blizzard going on:

Pouch5A.jpg

It's my first attempt at sewing leather. Not as easy as I thought!
I know the measurements aren't exact, but I figure when I finish
this set of pouches & belt I can use it while I start my new "movie
accurate" version. By then I will be more adept at my leather
sewing abilities...I hope! :)

Ah, gotta love the real belt! Vinyl yes. Leather no!! :lol:

sith_camaro wrote:

When I make the "ultra anal, white vinyl painted brown and then glued shut" version, I'll just put Brak's at the bottom of the list! :lol: j/k

Hey Malc, get some Barge rubber cement, it'll never come undone with leather. What is that, hotglue?? :lol:

Yeah, isn't vinyl just a yucky thought??? :)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back