Who's making your ammo. belt??

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
I've got an MP productions one that was made about a year ago for me.He did a great job,but the pouches seem a little tall.I was wondering if anyone on the scene has a "difinitive" belt out there,or measurements thereof?

Steve

BobaFettish

Well-Known Hunter
The best reference I came up with was the pouches were 4" x 1-5/8". MP makes the best production Boba belt I've seen. That is one upgrade I hope to eventually make.

GATER

Active Hunter
I can vouch for BKBT.(y) His stuff is dead on
BKBT is the 8)daddy of jango "stuff". Sorry, I just had to use the pimp icon:D

GreenGriffon

Jr Hunter
Guess I know who I'm buying MY Jango stuff from in the near future. I was just wondering where I should get an ammo belt and holsters from.

GG

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
I just re-measured my MP belt.The pouches are 4 1/2" tall,and 2" wide.The width seems right,but again the height is a little off.It's not enough to warrant unloading it,.....unless a "difinitive" measurement surfaces ;) I do love it for its closeure in the rear matching the original,and the craftsmanship is superb. :)

Steve

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
I agree, a 1/2" difference would not be reason enough to sell it. It is a fine looking belt & well worth the $ from the pics I have seen.

S

Slave1

Great thread! I'd like to know as well (for Boba).

I've got a fairly decent looking one that I put together for mine, but I think it could be better.

sith camaro

Active Hunter
I'm still waiting for Brak's to get me the accurate Boba measurements. I think I'll soon have to take matters into my own hands. ;)

Hand Schaub

Active Hunter
Vince's stuff is outstanding... but I am in need of a Boba belt as well. I don't do leather. Any direction would be great.

Mr Fett

Well-Known Hunter
I think I'm first on sith_camaros list (after himself of course ;) ) whenever Braks gives him proper measurements. C'mon BB! Snap to it!

sith camaro

Active Hunter
I finally sat down and started doing "digital" measurements, from all of the reference photos. Hopefully, I'll be able to make a prototype soon.
When I make the "ultra anal, white vinyl painted brown and then glued shut" version, I'll just put Brak's at the bottom of the list! :lol: j/k

malcfett

Active Hunter
Here's how I passed the time today while I was stuck inside
from the big New England blizzard going on:

It's my first attempt at sewing leather. Not as easy as I thought!
I know the measurements aren't exact, but I figure when I finish
this set of pouches & belt I can use it while I start my new "movie
accurate" version. By then I will be more adept at my leather
sewing abilities...I hope! :)

Tyler Durden

Well-Known Hunter
Ah, gotta love the real belt! Vinyl yes. Leather no!! :lol:

sith_camaro wrote:

When I make the "ultra anal, white vinyl painted brown and then glued shut" version, I'll just put Brak's at the bottom of the list! :lol: j/k

sith camaro

Active Hunter
Hey Malc, get some Barge rubber cement, it'll never come undone with leather. What is that, hotglue?? :lol:

Yeah, isn't vinyl just a yucky thought??? :)