WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

dynamic1

Active Hunter
So quick story. My younger brother lives in LA and works for a well known corporate company. This particular company requires him to frequent peoples houses during his respective shifts. That said, the other day (I kid you not) I receive a text that went something like this:

Bro- "Hey, I was at an old Hollywood stunt guys house just now. Apparently his name is Bob Yerkes or something and he worked on SW...You heard of him?"

Me- "Um Kenny, he's Boba Fett...THE BADDEST SOB ON THE PLANET!!!!!

What are the odds LMAO??!! SO, of course, I followed up quickly with a phone call...

That said, my brother did try to get something signed for me however Bob (now in his 80's) shared with him that he had only a few photographs but that he could take a pic of them with his phone ; ). Below are the images....You guys may recognize a couple ; ). My bro went on to say that Bob was indeed a kind/sweet gentleman and full of hilarious stories for the 30-45 minutes he was there........ I can't imagine old Bob would neglect to share that he chased down "the fastest hunk o' junk in the galaxy" a time or two? That is all....

YOUR WELCOME

Attachments

• Yerkes 1.JPG
    Yerkes 1.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Yerkes2.JPG
    Yerkes2.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Yerkes3.JPG
    Yerkes3.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 304
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back