The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

Thanks! I'm so glad everybody -- especially Jeremy -- liked it.

Yep, I did sign it, sort of discreetly down toward the lower right corner. I don't like to leave a big, flashy signature on my artwork most of the time.

We just got back a little while ago, and we are completely exhausted from the 21-hour drive. But I just wanted to post something really quick for those who weren't able to be there.

th_JBFett-finished-900-wm.jpg

The whole experience was just amazing. Jeremy looked absolutely magnificent in the suit, and it was just an incredible sight. (y)

Both Danie and my buckets go off to everybody who contributed to the project. We're so proud and honored to have been a part of it. :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Danielle and I just got back a little while ago, and we are completely exhausted from the 21-hour drive. But I just wanted to post something really quick for those who weren't able to be there.

th_JBFett-finished-900-wm.jpg

The whole experience was just amazing. Jeremy looked absolutely magnificent in the suit, and it was just an incredible sight. (y)

Both Danie and my buckets go off to everybody who contributed to the project. We're so proud and honored to have been a part of it. :cheers

Dan,

That painting was absolutely gorgeous. Some of the best artwork I have seen. I definitely need to talk to you about commissioning a painting.

Jeremy mimiced the pose of the painting during the photo. I think it really shows just how lifelike and awesome Dan's artwork really is!

Jeremy_Painting.png

:wacko:eek:

dang man...ok that does it...I'm switching everything I have to ESB!!!!!

Everythings for sale..make me an offer!!!!! :lol:lol::lol:

womo

Hey guys, I guess this is an awfully random first post, but here we go.

I'm a random 501st member that a few guys from Texas might know. Was at Dallas Comic Con and that was the first I had heard about this. Needless to say I'm glad to be able to say that I was there.

I've always wanted to do a Fett, but after seeing the suit you guys put together for JB, I'd have to say that it has been pushed back even farther.

Also, without further ado:

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/Aideon/Fett Presentation/

And for the record. Danny put the oil on the brush to the canvas. I just laid down the acrylic under painting. And gave Danny the art direction (and support) And you are right Jim. There were a couple of times there that Danny probably wanted to put a sock in my mouth :lol:
There was plenty of late nights/early mornings, arguments, and emotional highs and lows with this painting. Whenever we got derailed we always got back on track. Cause it was important to both of us that it got done right for Mr. Bulloch.

When I first talked to Alex about doing this for JB I was already picturing in my head a portrait with one of Danny's beautiful skies. I immediately thought of Bespin, the platform and Fett in front of Slave1, I wanted the sky/mood to look like he had just arrived before Millenium Falcon. "They arrived just before you did"

The payoff of seeing JB's face :eek: when we unveiled it made every bit of the effort worth wild.

Hey Guys,

We got back late last night. Feels good to be home but I left a part of me in Texas. Meeting you all was like reuniting with a family I didn't know I had.

I love every damn one of you :)

The painting looks fantastic, Jeremy is a lucky man to have talented fans like yourselves. (y) :cheers

Hey guys, I guess this is an awfully random first post, but here we go.

I'm a random 501st member that a few guys from Texas might know. Was at Dallas Comic Con and that was the first I had heard about this. Needless to say I'm glad to be able to say that I was there.

I've always wanted to do a Fett, but after seeing the suit you guys put together for JB, I'd have to say that it has been pushed back even farther.

Also, without further ado:

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/Aideon/Fett Presentation/

Welcome to TDH! I used to live in Hot Springs. Don't give up on your Fett, it just takes time and patience.(y) That is something I have had to learn myself.

Hey Guys,

We got back late last night. Feels good to be home but I left a part of me in Texas. Meeting you all was like reuniting with a family I didn't know I had.

I love every damn one of you :)

Christian, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. I wish I could have talked to you more. Glad you made it home safe. Take care!

This was an absolutely priceless event, and I am so glad I was able to go! That a bunch to evan4218 for letting me as well as Chris and Eric stay at his place for the event. It was great meeting up with everybody both again and for the first time.

Chris, Eric, and I arrived safely in Arizona Sunday evening. The drive both to and from Texas was uneventful.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back