The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

Actually I already gave you my answer week or so ago in PM.... I'm having to foot the bill on shipping...and each one is going out in Alpha order...and well, WATSON is last.;)...26 sets is allot of mula' for shipping.(y)

Again, a little patients, for something that was given.(y)

Ummm well I just wanted to know....and kindly leave the attitude at the door..Im sure if the shoe was on the other foot an update or status would be asked for occasionally..its not like Ive asked every day for a month....and the last PM I got was 3 weeks ago.
And I know it was given and appreciated just wanted a simple update...was that so hard?If you want so it can be expedited ill gladly paypal you the money for shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im editing my comments to keep the thread on track because it was supposed to be a good thing.Ill deal with any stuff privately I apologize for derailing the thread.

Happy to hear that people liked their coins. You might be able get one at a con later this year. ;) I hope everybody got their stuff.

Happy to hear that people liked their coins. You might be able get one at a con later this year. ;) I hope everybody got their stuff.

Coin was awesome very detailed on both sides excellent design.The shirts are top notch as well great design and nice quality shirts.Thanks to Art I got the shirts and th coin.
As for the other stuff I couldnt tell ya. :rolleyes :angry

I got my coin and shirt as well. The coin was great, I was actually going to buy one, since I gave my extra official TDH coin to Daniel Logan. The shirt is excellent as well. Very nicely made. I def plan to wear it when I go to Toronto in August to see JB.

Realize I've unearthed an old thread once again but couldn't help myself. I was wondering if there was any thought to producing a print of Dan's painting? As phenomenal as the costume is, this painting is equally stunning and I think, as many others probably do, it would make a great addition to many a collection....A true work of art.

Realize I've unearthed an old thread once again but couldn't help myself. I was wondering if there was any thought to producing a print of Dan's painting? As phenomenal as the costume is, this painting is equally stunning and I think, as many others probably do, it would make a great addition to many a collection....A true work of art.

I´m interested too to buy a print of Dan's painting.

Eric

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back