The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

Vids are great. However, in the last vid where Jeremy talks about the shoot, you would think he was talking about something else. I can't help but laugh at it a bit... he certainly is generous in his praise.

Last edited:
ART...you are humble man....Dude you were amazing to watch...

I never knew how much went into a photo shoot. It was cool to watch you take all those pics and make all of the adjustments to the lighting and camera.

Vids are great. However, in the last vid where Jeremy talks about the shoot, you would think he was talking about something else. I can't help but laugh at it a bit... he certainly is generous in his praise.

Last edited by a moderator:
ART...you are humble man....Dude you were amazing to watch...

I never knew how much went into a photo shoot. It was cool to watch you take all those pics and make all of the adjustments to the lighting and camera.

haha... I am just very thankful they turned out good. Seems a lot of times the setup is a **** shoot and you just hope for the best. I am working to turn it into more of a science though. Guess we will see after the Boston shoot if the JB shoot was just a stroke of luck or if I am actually improving in some sort of meaningful way.

Last edited:
i am hanging with jeremy all weekend... he just arrived in newfoundland canada... i had to go down today and pose for some pics for our local television station.. man he such a nice guy.... he is here for the whole weekend... i will be spending all saturday and sunday with him... boba is awesome.... rod

I love when he said, "Hopefully, I can become a full member of the 501st."

He has got the best costume any of us have ever made...if he can't get in...none of us should be in. He has inspired us to create these works of art, and to go out and do what we do.

I have yet to start shipping anything out (Plan to next week. sorry guys and gals I took the week off :lol:)...

but I just wanted to post a few pictures of some of the "tokens of appreciation" that were given to the MAKERS involved in the J.B Project.(y)...ALL of our listed makers recieved one of each.

Special thanks to: TDH, Rebelscum.com, Brak's Buddy, Evan4218, Trooper TK409, and Jeremy Bulloch for making these goodies avaliable.

and thank you again to everyone involved.(y)

Plaque was given and cut by Philip Wise (Rebelscum.com)...
Awesome Plaque design was created by EVAN4218 (Justin Krey) (y)

i19610_PLAQUE1.jpg

Golden Token/Coin from TDH (y)

i19611_PLAQUE2.jpg

And Jeremy Bulloch gave his own Plaque to each Maker...with their own personal card from him (y)

i19612_PLAQUE3.jpg

Brak's Bubby, DCB, Trooper TK409, and Evan4218.... all had a hand...but each maker also recieved a "Suit Up Scum" T-Shirt. (y)

:cheers...so if you're a maker, be checking your mail ;)

(y)

-Edit Updated Bad URL

WOW, I am speechless by the whole topic. :eek:

Congratulations for the ones involved in this project. Now.....why did it had to be ESB version??? :facepalm :lol:

We have merged a number of the JB project threads into this Official thread so the info can all be contained in one thread.

D

I have yet to start shipping anything out (Plan to next week. sorry guys and gals I took the week off :lol:)...

but I just wanted to post a few pictures of some of the "tokens of appreciation" that were given to the MAKERS involved in the J.B Project.(y)...ALL of our listed makers recieved one of each.

Special thanks to: TDH, Rebelscum.com, Brak's Buddy, Evan4218, Trooper TK409, and Jeremy Bulloch for making these goodies avaliable.

and thank you again to everyone involved.(y)

Plaque was given and cut by Philip Wise (Rebelscum.com)...
Awesome Plaque design was created by EVAN4218 (Justin Krey) (y)

i19610_PLAQUE1.jpg

Golden Token/Coin from TDH (y)

i19611_PLAQUE2.jpg

And Jeremy Bulloch gave his own Plaque to each Maker...with their own personal card from him (y)

i19612_PLAQUE3.jpg

Brak's Bubby, DCB, Trooper TK409, and Evan4218.... all had a hand...but each maker also recieved a "Suit Up Scum" T-Shirt. (y)

:cheers...so if you're a maker, be checking your mail ;)

(y)

Any news on when these ship out? I havent gotten mine yet.Got the shirt and the coin which are great BTW.Please let me know.

-Edit Updated Bad URL

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back