The Unofficial History of Boba Fett's Costumes

No joke RamSkirata . This is incredible work boba87fett and I would definitely be down for getting a copy. Do we know a possible estimated price point?
Thanks guys! The people like Art, Levi, Andy and more have made a ton of these discoveries. I made sure to credit them from the intro. Like I said, I couldn’t have done this without studying their work and reading all the books I bought.

Info to follow.

Last edited:
Is there profit being made from sales of this book boba87fett ? Or is this the cost to print the book and shipping? I was saying I think this is just the cost of the printing and such at a low volume.

I used a site to design the book for us so if I order a hard copy I’m paying retail rates, which vary based on their sales promotions. This is an average of their prices I’ve been watching over the past couple months, plus shipping to me and then repackaging and reshipping with a $10-$20 margin to allow for price variance. I’m might share the opportunity for people to order their own hard copy or give away the pdf file.

Last edited:
Exciting news today. I’ve been talking with Sandy throughout the development of this book. She finished reviewing it and is writing an intro.
Here are some more WIP screenshots. There are typos and some references to right and left that still need to be fixed. I flipped some pages and need to update captions.

BAF8F07B-C9AB-4F7E-9AAD-E036631C4F38.jpeg

BD429D67-620F-4FC2-A133-349FEDB6F807.jpeg

94FC173F-6002-40FA-87AF-FCB58BAF7D87.jpeg

EFDC1BED-1CD5-4549-891C-78383A00DFC1.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back