Got some ear work to show today. I've gotten the left ear and the lower half of the RF ear totally done.
Here's a couple of shots of the left ear.
The RF side.
Next I'll mask the RF ear cap for the black arch.
Thanks, guys! The helmet is very close to being finished now. . . just need to find time this week to do a few quick sessions.
The ears are completely done now. I've also finished the final pastel weathering pass and have clear coated the helmet.
This was a very cool, unusual helmet to work on! The original Malone Fett castings are few and far between, so it was great to get to handle one.
Here's a gallery of completed pics. Many thanks to Jesse for his patience, and to everyone who followed along!
There are a handful more pics on my Fett Facebook page--CounterFett Creations.