Superjedi's FPH2 for Travis S.

For some reason, the turn signal area is the one of the ESB that I dont love that much.
Probably because it feels like a missed opportunity, when we think of the colored turn signals of other helmet variants. And there is so much more detail on the ESB when compared to other itterations. (Think the symbols on the ears, etc.). I wonder, why not with the turn signals.

Oh well. Thats not your fault, great work on that!
Say.. how many hours a week do you usually spend on Fett painting? And how many hours a sitting?

The Supertrooper had the 2 color turn signal, which was converted to the Pre-Pro #1 (with the 2 color turn signal unchanged). This suit was loosely used as a canvas by Daydream Studios for the 3 Promo suits (Pre-Pro #2, Promo #1 - aka ROTJ and Promo #2 - aka Sandy) and all had the 2 colored turn signals, the 2 dental files in the rear keyhole, the 2 colored gauntlets and the multicolored jetpack (just to name a few similarities).

This was a good enough reason to make my presence in Eric's awesome paint thread and to say again that he is doing a great job!

Dentage! This is my favorite part of the ESB.

20200720_175919.jpg 20200720_175858.jpg 20200720_175839.jpg

The Supertrooper had the 2 color turn signal, which was converted to the Pre-Pro #1 (with the 2 color turn signal unchanged). This suit was loosely used as a canvas by Daydream Studios for the 3 Promo suits (Pre-Pro #2, Promo #1 - aka ROTJ and Promo #2 - aka Sandy) and all had the 2 colored turn signals, the 2 dental files in the rear keyhole, the 2 colored gauntlets and the multicolored jetpack (just to name a few similarities).

This was a good enough reason to make my presence in Eric's awesome paint thread and to say again that he is doing a great job!
Thanks for the input! I wasnt aware of the dental file apparence! (incidentally, those are my least favourite details on the RotJ helmet.)
Well... We cant have everything combined, huh? And the RotJ SE is my favourite itteration of the wonkyness that is a Boba helmet at the end of the day.

Not in particular connected to this here progress pics, but the stripes reminded me of it...
Wouldnt it be a fun, be it way less challenging, project to paint a Boba in "prestine" condition? completely unscratched and undetende.... Just a thought as I wonder how that would look like :D
Do you know if that has been done and if so... can you point me in the right direction?

I think I remember someone doing that on here years ago, but I’m not sure. Perhaps it was somewhere else that I saw it. Either way, it’s just not the same. Very boring.
Looking good as always, SJ. (y)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back