Stencils for Animefan Helmet

jthornton1993

Jr Hunter
Curious before I try yet again to size Rafalfetts stencils for Animefans bucket.(Not good with photoshop) Has anyone on here resized the stencils for his bucket?

I would love to know this as well. I'll be receiving my premium helmet soon and would love it if I didn't have to resize them myself. I could resize them if I had to just figured why not see if anyone has any....one less step. :)

Guys, I can't help you yet, but I'm pretty decent with Photoshop, and I've got an Animefan lid on the way, but it might be May before it get's here. Hopefully! If you don't have your sizing problem sussed out by then, give me a shout and maybe my bucket will be in and I can measure/size the templates and e-mail the file to you.
Main

Hey guys

I have an ANIMEFAN version that I am currently working on and tweaked out the backplates from the awesome RafalFett's template to fit mine.It was trial and error and I got them that they are workable for mine.Hope this helps!
Back Plate resized for TDH.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back