Spidey's scope mount question

Jedi Bob

Well-Known Hunter
OK, I glued all of the ribs on the barrel, BUT was I supposed to cut out the sguare so the scope mount rests on the PVC pipe? Or does the scope mount get glued to the space between the ribs???

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I did 2 things with my Webslinger mounts. First being I thought it was too high, so I cut it down and mounted it ON the ribs.

IMHO, gives the EE-3 Scope a lower profile. I thought the original mount height was alittle too high...

Hope this helps.

Stay safe.

Tim.

If you dont have a bunch of epoxy under that area should be pretty easy. Lets see some pics when you get it done. Are you going with the gray like in the reference CD or darker? I bought a can of aircraft gray buy testors that seems pretty dark and I think a good match for the reference CD. Good luck.

I may attempt to cut the ribs aways. I am not going to make mine as weathered as the MOM version. I want it a little sleeker. I plan on staining the stock a dark walnut or something, NOT paint it black. I like the wood finish. Anyone have any pics of theirs so far?

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back